We accept Paypal payments.
If you don't have a Paypal account, you can check out through Paypal as 'guest' and then can pay using all major card payments which is handled by Paypal.
2) Can I use UV or LED lamp?
Yes, you can use both lamps to cure our gel polish.
UV lamp - the minimum requirement is 36 watts.
LED lamp - the minimum requirement is 9 watts
3) Curing procedure for our gels?
How to apply GDi Nails UV/LED Gel:
1. File and clean the nails.
2. Apply a thin layer of GDI Base coat and cure under lamp for 2 minutes.
3. Apply a thin layer of 1st Colour coat and cure under lamp for 2 minutes.
4. Apply a thin layer of 2nd Colour coat and cure under lamp for 2 minutes.
5. Apply a thin layer of GDI Top coat and cure under lamp for 2 minutes.
6. Use cotton pad alcohol wipes over GDI Top coat to remove tacky layer (for wipe top).
Note: The 2 minutes curing time is based on the minimum 9 watts LED and 36 watts UV lamps.
If you have a higher watts, you can shorten the curing time by up to 30 seconds, so it will be 90 seconds curing time for each coat.
4) Request MSDS
Please contact us regarding the MSDS, then we can forward you the requested file.